How to Schedule Building Use
Any organization or individual wishing to use our public schools must submit an electronic building use request (see below) to the District at least 3 working days prior to the event. This allows time to complete a Lease/Use Agreement, receive Proof of Insurance, and notify all parties concerned. Requests must be made by an officer of the organization that carries liability insurance for the event.
Organizations holding regular meetings throughout the year need file only one request at the beginning of the year. Requests for use of public school facilities must be renewed each year.
Step 1: Become a Requester by clicking on the box below.
Step 2: Wait for your approval email!
Step 3: Click on the box below to log into your account to place facilities requests.
Step 4: Wait for email of approval/denial of your facilities request. To check on the status of your request, log in to your account and click on the request history tab.
Step 5: When a request has been approved, an electronic contract will be sent to the requester. Sign the electronic contract with the pin you created in your account.
Upon receipt of the electronically signed contract, the facility has been officially reserved for your use. Questions? Contact Brenda at: 920-872-5375.
RULES GOVERNING USE OF SCHOOL FACILITIES
• Requests for the use of facilities must be filled out quarterly, and no sooner than the 15th of the quarter’s ending month.
• No reservation will be made until this application is filed with proof of insurance, if required, and approved by the school’s senior administrative official.
• All programs shall be planned so they do not interfere with the regular day school schedule or other scheduled activity.
• The district reserves the right to refuse any application for school usage. One reason for denial of application may be if previous use had been detrimental or unacceptable.
• The activity shall not extend beyond the dates and hours approved in this request.
• The activity shall be restricted to the area for which permission is granted.
• Laconia’s gym and cafeteria are considered one area. The gym may not be used if the cafeteria is already reserved for use.
• No school property or equipment is to be altered, used, or removed from the premises without prior permission.
• The requestor and named organization are responsible for moving their equipment into and out of the building.
• The access card is not transferable and can only be used by the requestor named on this form.
• No building doorways are to be held open with a stone, a stick, a broom, etc., for others to enter. The requestor, or a person appointed by the requestor, must stand present at doorway to allow access to others until all members are present.
• The requestor must be present before the activity is to start, during the entire activity, and remain with the group until all have left. The requestor is responsible for making sure all areas used are clean, lights are turned off, and building doors are latched and locked at the end of the activity.
• When Kitchen use is requested, a minimum charge of $25 for cleaning must be paid prior to card issuance. If more than one (1) hour of cleaning and sanitizing is needed, $25 per additional hour will be charged.
• Where custodial assistance must be hired, a charge will be made and must be paid prior to issuance of the access card.
• Room(s) or facility used by requestor will be carefully examined after use. The requestor will arrange for prompt payment of any loss or damage occurring as a result of use of school property.
• Unlawful activities are not allowed.
• Smoking is not permitted.
• Drinking of alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
• School authorities must have free access to all rooms at all times.
• Building usage is revocable at any time by school authorities.